28 October 2007

lassen uns beten!

in the past week i've visited with or heard from many different people, ministering all over the state, country, and world. pastors wives from the midwest, bible college students in several continents, pastors' kids and interns in europe, christians being light in their hometowns and to the uttermost parts of the earth. on my 8-hour drive to and from wisconsin, i spent several hours listening to recordings from past missions conferences. i was so blessed to hear the testimonies of people who have surrendered their lives to the Lord and have been used by Him so immensely. may He see fit to use me as such a vessel.

it is so amazing to see the work that God is doing all over the world. what a privilege we have to be able to intercede for our brothers and sisters spread abroad. i'm reminded of one of our memory verses from wolfgang's missions class:

I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
And to the south, 'Do not keep them back!'
Bring My sons from afar, and my daughters from the ends of the earth-
Everyone who is called by my name, whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him.
-Isaiah 43:6-7

remember to pray for the outreach teams from the ccbc campuses in peru and germany- they're ministering all around the world this week!

No comments: