30 November 2009

prayer.

if anyone happens to happen along and see this little note, would you please pray for my throat? i've been feeling sick for over a week, but not really sick- just a very untalkative-feeling throat that is rather painful. no coughing, just hurts. it's been keeping me especially from singing. which is fine- my schedule is surprisingly free from singing engagements lately. but if it's all the same, i'd rather have the option to sing whenever i can! it's just a strange thing. maybe i strained it. i know the Lord knows and He can heal it! thanks for praying.

3 comments:

*Kerstin* said...

Hey love,
I'm praying for you!
May God put His healing hand upon you and may He bless and encourage you!
Love you!

Dameria said...

sure I will pray!

Mom said...

i'm praying a few days later- how is your throat? love you-mom