09 February 2010

espressive.

this is my other recent thrift store find.

i realize and confess that i am always quite taken with interesting dishes, particularly of the coffee-holding variety. i found this set of 7 espresso cups and 8 saucers, and just couldn't leave without it.
i am filling up a little chest of homemaking treasures, so that whenever the day comes that i have my own home within reasonable moving distance from here [aka probably not europe], it will be a cinch to get my kitchen feeling cozy in no time. and i'd have to say, i suspect that an espresso afternoon will certainly be held at my earliest convenience.

"There are so many responsibilities on a person's mind when they're keeping house, isn't there?" - Anne of Green Gables

1 comment:

Kat said...

annilein, this made me miss you!!! and i love that you quoted Anne of Green Gables ;-)