01 May 2011

do some going.

it is sunday afternoon and blusterously [i just created that word] cold outside.
i am enjoying the silence of a peaceful house, all 6 current residents of which are happily installed in various quiet activities.

it's the first of may and i wish i was outside, riding my bike and adding profusely to my freckle collection. but alas, i am not. i suppose biking in this weather could be somewhat enjoyable, if the wind were at my back. but the ride home would be well nigh impossible. and my freckles might fly away.

i mainly want to go somewhere. here is a list of possibilities, in the order that i think of them:
-france
-sweden
-iceland
-south africa
-boston
-thailand
-germany
-california
-the beach
-downtown [by this i mean a city, not my town]
-virginia
-amsterdam
-croatia
-england
-vevey

any of these would do quite well.

i, however, remain here. purlease somewhere soon?

No comments: