05 March 2012

sunshine, et cetera.

i'm on the last night of a three-day weekend. it included:
an intimidating trip to menards
a happy birthday celebration
a lovely snowy sunday, complete with slip-and-fall-on-ice [i'm ok]
a skype visit to my friend's new apartment
my first bubble tea experience
movie night sunday night
a jackpot trip to the goodwill
two new nail colors [i know, i know..]
a sweet pair of sandals coming in the mail
a coffee date with my brother
a freezing cold walk
a nap in front of the fireplace
and the purchase of tickets to california.
i leave next wednesday!
i will see my brother, feel the sun, attend a conference, and spend a week with my sb family.
life is good, springtime is coming, God is gracious.
xxxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

you've never had bubble tea before??? hope you liked it!