25 December 2008

Merry Merry Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!
It is glorious to be home with my family in MN! We are enjoying bright sunny weather [5 days straight sunshine.. I think it has been months since I've experienced such a phenomenon!], and lots of powdery snow! Today the whole family, nephew and his cousin in tow, went sledding at the local state park. We had the whole place to ourselves. It was beautiful!!
Christmas has been a lovely blessing. It's so precious to be able to spend so much time together with my family. It's certainly been a while. My nephew can even talk, and knows his animal sounds [boo says the cow] and, when asked where any particular family member is, will look around, find said person, and say "Oh, there he is!" He's soooo precious.
Sounds like it's hot chocolate time with the family. Then I'm making cornbread to go with our Christmas dinner. Mmmm, lovely, delicious, American cornbread. ;)
Many blessings to you all! Enjoy the blessing of a quiet day of hearth and home, and praise God from whom all blessings flow! He has been very good to us.
Love,a.

No comments: