16 January 2011

whenever.

whenever i am afraid, i will trust in You.
in God [i will praise His word], in God i have put my trust; i will not fear. what can flesh do to me?

You number my wanderings; put my tears in Your bottle; are they not in Your book?
when i cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this i know, because God is for me.
in God [i will praise His word], in the LORD [i will praise His word]
in God i have put my trust; i will not be afraid. what can man do to me?

for You have delivered my soul from death. have you not kept my feet from falling,
that i may walk before God in the light of the living?

ps 56:3-4,8-11,13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANNIE!!!! I just listened to your bikes song on pure volume and oh goodness knows Im in love!! :)
simply wonderful.
just thought to let you know that you have taken part in making my life a little better.
:)
love
michal