03 November 2007

be still, my soul.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing causes them to stumble.
Psalm 119:165

I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Trust in the LORD forever, for in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.
Isaiah 26:3-4

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: