05 June 2009

goings-on.

Anja... came to visit! It was great to see her!
Bagels... were made by Hannah and I today, and they are delicious.
Chosen Girls... was tonight. I led worship and had a great time hanging out with the youth group girls.
Delicious Brunch... will be eaten tomorrow at Hannah's house.

"E, e, what begins with E?..."
I can't think of anything exciting lately that begins with an "E".. so I'll stop that train of thought.

Been thinking a lot lately about putting out an album at some point in the near future.. and have been writing and keeping track of a few ideas that have been fluttering about lately.

Reading through Jeremiah right now. The Lord is so gracious!!!

Monday morning will be cool- going with my friend Damaris to the school where she teaches. A band from New Zealand is coming to do a concert at the school, and there'll be 1000+ students there! Looking forward to being a part of it...

I go home in 12 days! Life here's been a bit dull lately, so the excitement of my imminent return to my other home is eagerly anticipated. I get to see my family, hang out with my brothers and sister-in-law, play with my two nephews, work at the restaurant, lead worship at church... life is good.

i haven't taken any pictures lately, but here's me and little v at graduation! :)


1 comment:

Mom said...

can't wait to see you! Mom