11 June 2009

round two.

The worship conference began today. It's terribly rainy and cold outside, but I know this is going to be a great conference. I got to sit in on the first session this morning, and was really blessed. Duane Clark shared on John 1, and the ministry of John the Baptist. His sole goal was to point others to Jesus! And that's what our first priority should be as worship leaders: to point the church to Jesus.

I'm helping during one meal doing food prep, another meal with dishes, and another meal working the coffeebar, but otherwise I'm pretty freed up to go to the sessions and workshops.

Pray that the Lord will really use this time to equip and refresh His people for the ministry of worship! There are about 70 people here for the conference, and I think there will be a lot of people from the church at the evening sessions tonight and tomorrow.

Also thinking about home- I leave on Wednesday! But for now, back to the conference.

in Your presence is fullness of joy- Lord, You are my portion! in Your presence is mercy and love- Lord, You are my God!
so I will bless You Lord, I will praise You Lord, I will worship You, O Lord God Most High-
for I know: You are my portion, You are my God.

2 comments:

Mom said...

We're praying for the conference details and ministry. We are looking forward to having you back home again soon.

Unknown said...

hahah you just answered two of my questions that i just wrote you in an email. i should just read your blogg more :-) i love you anne girl and miss you wery wery much!