19 November 2010

a tisket.

my platelets are up to 223,000 as of today! that means less pills to take and 5 whole days till i have to get labs done again. annie's a happy girl.

last night i made ginger-spice cookies, in case you wondered what became of the hand conundrum.

and i also worked on a song that sprung into my mind this summer after a mildly catastrophic event, which reminded me of a similar personal event in my own life, several years past. between last night and this afternoon/evening, it has been tweaked, lyric-finalized, chord-finalized, roughly recorded, and sent on to the experiencer of said former event for pre-screening, and then it'll be up on my pv. i hope you'll like it. it's good to remember and give thanks.

i have drank many various kinds of tea in the last two days, including: green mixed berry, peach passion something or other, palais royale which is german and very varied in berries, a really awful orange spice that began well and plummeted forthwith, and several thermoses of my mother's homemade minty blend. there's something so wonderful about a pot of tea. i really love yorkshire, earl grey, lady grey, and other caffeinated teas as well [especially with a shot of milk, delicious], but herbal's been my primary focus of late.

i also adore cinnamon right now. but i never could do the Big Red thing. it's gotta be legit cinnamon. we ran out last night [the cookies]. so, it was with heavy heart i fixed my oatmeal this morning, sans cinnamon. :(

it is so cozy and warm in my basement [my current location]. i have tea, my old keyboard, my computer, a semi-comfortable stool and a very comfortable chair [sitting on the stool for ease of playing/typing, gazing longingly at comfortable chair], and brand new carpet to boot.

maybe i'll camp down here tonight..

No comments: